Claiming your ageless energy and beauty is an empowered decision that can change your life.
How do I know? Because I once risked everything in my life to make that same decision.
It all happened about 19 years ago.
I was struggling with deeply held religious beliefs that came with a whole community of people who discouraged interacting with the outside world, with higher education, even with critical thinking.
“The world was going to end at any moment,” they said. “And only the faithful would be spared to live on Paradise Earth – blissfully happy and in perfect health.”
Yet as I looked around at my family and friends, it dawned on me that they weren’t happy now. Most of them, including me, were suffering from some kind of physical or emotional illness.
That’s when I made the life-changing decision to change my life – and leave my church.
Happiness and good health have always been two of my deepest values. But clearly, they weren’t going to come to me in the way I had been taught.
The only way I could claim my power was to let go of the idea that happiness and good health would be bestowed upon me in the future by living a life of sacrifice now.
Until then, I faithfully walked a path that had been laid out by other people.
Although I got top grades in school, I married young and tended my husband and household: providing nourishing meals, baking my own bread, making yogurt and sprouts, and growing a garden.
I relished treating ailments with natural means. And I was so determined to stay fit and healthy, I began teaching fitness classes.
Yet I was still struggling with unspeakable fear. Living by an imposed moral code left me out of touch with my own inner guidance. And every corner of my life was affected.
My health suffered. I felt angry, anxious, confused and resentful. And I was clinically depressed.
Finally, I hit a breaking point. And I made a decision to take back my life. From that moment, resources began showing up in my life almost like magic.
A spiritual mentor appeared who quickly dispelled all the myths I had been taught. And I understood for the first time that my spiritual path also involved caring for my physical body so I was strong enough to shine a light for others.
I sought training in massage therapy so I could help other people. Then a very special form of light-touch therapy – Craniosacral Therapy – found me. I begin studying this amazing bodywork that connects with the vast Intelligence that runs every body.
When I found the Institute of Transformational Nutrition, I jumped at the chance to combine all of my interests in science, psychology, spirituality and coaching so that I could support my clients at an even higher level.
I was inspired. And more importantly, I felt like I’d finally come home.
I was hopeful for the future and excited to spend time with people who shared my passion for spirituality, health and wellness. And it was so satisfying and uplifting to be able to help others to heal as well.
I’m now able to tap into my inner wisdom at will.
When I slip into old patterns of fear and anxiety, I have tools to bring myself back to a state of calm.
From all of this, here’s what I want you to know: Your desire for a peaceful, happy, healthy life begins with a simple shift in your own mind and heart.
You are not alone in this world. There is a field of pure divine light and love that holds us at all times. And your body is designed to be healthy and energized when you cultivate the right mindset and loving resources.
While it appears that none of us will survive forever on earth, if we trust in divine guidance, if we’re willing to receive its messages and to take inspired action, we can be healthy and happy throughout our earthly journey.
I am honored to help you discover your own inner wisdom and ageless energy and beauty.
My Education, Training and Certifications Include…
- Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach (ITN)
- Holistic Nutrition Lab Digestive Intensive
- Licensed Massage Therapist (OR #10304)
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapy
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release
- Biodynamic Cranial Therapy
- Biodynamic Massage
- Healing From the Core (International Association of Holistic Practitioners)
- Institute for Brain Potential: How the Brain Forms New Habits
- Dr. Joe Dispenza: Level 1 – Understanding the Power of Your Mind and Level 2 – Harnessing the Potential for Freedom and Change
- Spiritual workshops with intuitives Caroline Sutherland, Jacquelyn Pannullo, Janeen Marie
- Angel Academy with spiritual teacher Matt Kahn
- Emotional connection workshops with Raphael Cushnir, renowned author of Unconditional Bliss: Finding Happiness in the Face of Hardship and 4 other books
- Fitness professional with Jazzercise and other dance fitness programs
- Beauty, color and makeup consultant with BeautiControl Cosmetics
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy/essential oils
- Myofascial Release
- Fundamentals of Somatic Experiencing
- Advanced Chinese Energetics and Visceral/Deep Lymphatic Therapy
- Pranic Healing
- Nutrition nerd and great natural foods cook
Your Next Step
Contact me and let’s discover together how I can help you illuminate your path to ageless beauty.